Nourishing & Healing foods
Wednesday, may 31, 11:30-1:30 pm
Feel inspired to cook some easy, deliciously healthy food that nourishes you and your family. During this nutrition-based cooking class, you will have the opportunity to sample delicious food and drink, gain nutrition information to empower you and your family to eat for health and vitality, and receive a "goodie" bag with useful handouts, recipes, and a foodie gift.
one session // $75
SIMPLY NOURISHED COOKING CLASSES
NEXT SERIES STARTS MARCH 24, 2017
A series of nutrition-based cooking classes that will provide you and your family with the tools to eat for optimal health. Whole foods can be both healing and nourishing. These classes will demonstrate how nutrient-dense food can be both delicious and protect the body naturally.
We will meet about once a month for three months (March 24, April 21, and May 19). During each session (about 1.5-2 hours), you will have the opportunity to sample food, from soup to dessert, there is something for every palate. Some of the food is prepared ahead of time, while some is prepared in front of you. Throughout each session, we talk about the health principles behind the food that we are preparing, and practical ways to re-create it in your own kitchen.
Interested in having the class at your own house? Get a group of 7 or more friends together and we can offer it during any lunchtime or evening weekday that works for you. Best of all, your class is free!
Classes will be offered on Fridays (March 24, April 21, and May 12) from 11:30-1:00pm.
3 SESSIONS // $195
Private Cooking class
We offer private cooking classes to teach you how to make simple, quick and nutritious meals in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Personalized menu preparation. Popular topics include gluten free cooking, paleo cooking, weight loss support, sports nutrition, and cooking for children
- Learn the health principles behind the food that we are preparing and ingredients that you should always have stocked in your pantry.
- Learn where to source the best organic, local and seasonal produce in your area
- Copies of all the recipes are provided
(1) TWO-HOUR SESSION (MAXIMUM 4 PEOPLE) // $300